Make these small changes to your daily routine and you can lose a pound or two in a week. To lose a pound in a week you need to burn 3500 more calories than you take in. So if you burn 500 calories a day, you can lose 1 pond by the end of the week.
1. Never miss breakfast. Have eggs in the morning instead of your regular bagel and cream cheese.
2. Have a small broth based soup with your lunch sandwich. The soup will fill you up.
3. Have low calorie and low fat drinks. Instead of your regular coke or coffee have a diet coke or coffee with low fat milk and sweetener.
4. Quit having bread and try eating fruits, low fat bar, or nuts as snacks.
5. Do not eat after 7 pm at night.
6. Get up early and go for a run in the morning for 15 minutes or half an hour.
7. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. 30 min climbing stairs is equal to around 230 calories.
8. Clean the house, all the dusting and sweeping will help blast up your calories.
9. Instead of meeting up for coffee, convince your friend to go for power walk for half an hour with you.
10. Who loves dancing? Dance for half an hour to 45 minutes in the privacy of your home or take dance lessons. This will help you burn some extra calories.
11. Eat small meals at regular intervals. This will boost your metabolism.
Losing more than 2 pounds a week is not healthy as recommended by experts. By making these small changes in your daily routine not only will you lose weight but also develop a healthy lifestyle.
Healthy Weight Loss, Lose-1-2 Pounds in a Week Source by Dia Singh http://ezinearticles/?expert=Dia_Singh
Leave A Response